A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Project Engineer - Power Generation
Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of an EPC Contractor, leader in design and construction of power plants, we are looking for a:
Project Engineer – Power Generation
We are looking for a young and ambitious Project Engineer who will be involved in the set-up, development and commissioning phases of jobs, working with the engineering and operations teams, according to company know-how and client requirements. He will have the opportunity to demonstrate his technical skills within the engineering department, reporting directly to the Project Engineering Manager.
- Calculates heat and material balances of power plants
- Sets/designs process and thermodynamic features of the main plant static and rotating equipment
- Determines the plant performance
- Develops the plant process and automation control philosophies
- Manage outsourced engineering and design services
- Works with the operation team for the technical follow up of materials subsuppliers
- Works with project manager to manage the technical interfaces with clients
- Leads the performance tests at plant site
Skills & Requirements:
- Master degree in energy or mechanical engineering
- Passion for renewable energy and power generation
- Driven by a desire for technical innovation
- Analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Communication skills to promote team working
- Fluent Italian and English languages (spoken and written) are mandatory
- 2/6 years of experience in the power generation business
Location: Milan Area.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03