A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Project Development Manager
Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a fully integrated renewable energy platform, is looking for a:
Project Development Manager
The Group is a vertically integrated renewable energy asset (pv, wind and BESS) manager, with offices in London, Milan and Madrid and covers all aspects of project origination, development, construction and financing.
The Group, through its divisions, is actively investing in the development of over 2.7GWp of renewable energy projects across Europe to create a valuable portfolio of projects for investors and utilities.
As a result of the extended growth phase, the company is seeking an experienced Project Developer who will be responsible for successful project permitting delivery. The Project Developer shall handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development, from site identification through the entire development phase, with such projects located locally and regionally.
This position is responsible to facilitate multiple relationships, contributors and resources involved in the development and successful projects permitting approval.
Reporting to the Development Director of the Company, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring the schedule and budget of commercial and utility-scale solar development projects up to Rtb phase; track and deliver project DEVEX.
- Provide and further develop an in-depth knowledge of local market legislation, regulations, support schemes, permitting roadmaps for different procedures, etc.
- Interact with originators, landowners, local government officials, project neighbours, investor representatives and utility contacts across multiple geographies to advance utility scale solar projects.
- Support the negotiation of land agreements through financial modelling and analysis of site constraints.
- Support the Technical team with the preparation and submission of interconnection, applications and management of interconnection processes across various utilities/RTOs/ISOs.
- Manage consultants and stakeholders responsible for critical development tasks to ensure on-time delivery and accuracy of required work projects.
- Coordinate the preparation, and submission of regulatory documents for submission to the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Cooperate with the Project Team (external and internal): Legal, Engineering, Construction, with the purpose of delivering successful permitting approval for large scale Photovoltaic projects.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Company’s standards and local regulations.
- Represent the company at conferences and business development meetings as needed.
- 5+ years in Business and Project Development, Permitting for PV Projects
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Project
- Good knowledge of GIS software
- Solid understanding of greenfield Solar development process in Italy. Including site control, securing interconnection, permitting process, etc.). Good knowledge of associated business development costs
- Energy Markets – knowledge of the electricity market in Italy, including but not limited to interaction with grid operators (TERNA and E-distribuzione), knowledge of the Italian regulation and development roadmaps
- Knowledge of BESS and Wind project development considered as a plus
- Target-oriented, availability to work in Team (Team-worker)
- Ability to problem solve both personnel issues and project issues. Innovative way of thinking to bring projects to Ready to Build proposing new solutions to old problems
- Excellent record keeping and organizational skills, excellent Project Management skills
- Ability to travel regionally, depending on project location
- Fluent language proficiency in English, another language as a plus.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03