A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Thermosolar Power Plant Process Engineer
Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of EBL, a leading player active in the environmental sector, we’re looking for a:
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering fields. The resource will be responsible for the installation supervision and inspection for electrical equipment included a substation during the construction of a Thermosolar Project. He/She will be responsible for the installation supervision and inspection all electrical works, reporting hierarchically to the Site Manager, will act as the site Engineer and as a deputy of the Site Manager.
The different responsibilities are summarized as follows:
- Review submittals, drawings, and reports during the project design phase to avoid potential issues in construction;
- Checking calculations, reports, and studies created by other engineers to ensure accuracy, conformance to codes, specifications, design criteria and good engineering practices
- Provide technical guidance on chemical or process engineering topics;
- Plans, designs, and conducts/coordinates experimental testing and investigations of chemical and mechanical process defects/failures;
- Develop sizing information for Process Equipment (compressors, pumps, heat exchangers, distillation columns, separators, fired heaters, reactors, water treatment systems,) and provide information in the form of equipment data sheets;
- Assists the Site Manager and Technical Project Manager in all reports and meetings.
- Chemical Engineer or Industrial Engineer;
- 5 years of work experience in similar position;
- Driver's license. Flexibility on working time;
- Languages: proficient in Italian and English (both spoken and written). Knowledge of Spanish would be an asset;
- High level of initiative, self-direction, problem-solving and team-working capabilities.
Location: Mezzojuso, Palermo, Sicily.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03