A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Thermosolar Power Plant Mechanical Supervisor
Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of EBL, a leading player active in the environmental sector, we’re looking for a:
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering fields. The resource will be responsible for the installation supervision and inspection of piping, static and rotating equipment, pneumatic equipment, building auxiliaries during the construction of a Thermosolar Project, reporting hierarchically to the Site Manager, will act as the site Engineer and as a deputy of the Site Manager.
The different responsibilities are summarized as follows:
- Piping installation according to international norms and regulations, including equipement installation such as pressure and temperature transmitters, flow transmitters, valves, supports, etc… and all onsite test like hydraulic test;
- Installayion for static and all rotating equipment, the steam turbine for the power plant, all tanks used in the Power Plant;
- Insulation works, metal covering, and insulating blankets on steam or water pipes, high-pressure steam piping, low-pressure steam piping, air, and condensate, low and high-pressure water lines, to avoid thermal loses or freezing;
- HVAC system installation, ventilating and air conditioning;
- Monitor construction and report on work progress at the Site;
- Review submittals, drawings, and reports during the project design phase to avoid potential issues in construction;
- Coordinate and follow up schedule provided from the Contractor in order to identify any delay or possible improvement.
- 5 years of work experience in similar position;
- Driver's license. Flexibility on working time;
- Languages: proficient in Italian and English (both spoken and written). Knowledge of Spanish would be an asset;
- High level of initiative, self-direction, problem-solving and team-working capabilities.
Location: Mezzojuso, Palermo, Sicily.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03