A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Thermosolar Power Plant Electrical Supervisor
Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of EBL, a leading player active in the environmental sector, we’re looking for a:
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering fields. The resource will be responsible for the installation supervision and inspection for electrical equipment during the construction of a Thermosolar Project, reporting hierarchically to the Site Manager, will act as the site Engineer and as a deputy of Owner’s Engineer/Site Manager.
The different responsibilities are summarized as follows:
- Monitor and inspection of the execution of medium Voltage equipment installation;
- Control and supervise all SAT test to be carried out in all electrical equipment installed onsite according to IEC, IEEE and local regulations;
- Review submittals, drawings, and reports during the project design phase to avoid potential issues in construction;
- Monitor that the Contractor adheres to and fulfills the contractual obligations under the EPC Contract with regards to scope, quality and time;
- Check Availability of electrical spare parts ready for pre-commissioning;
- Receive and review the testing and commissioning plan (TCA Plan) as well as the draft testing procedures to be provided by the Contractor.
- 5 years of work experience in similar position;
- Driver's license. Willingness to travel;
- Languages: proficient in Italian and English (both spoken and written). Knowledge of Spanish would be an asset;
- High level of initiative, self-direction, problem-solving and team-working capabilities.
Location: Mezzojuso, Palermo, Sicily.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03