A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Customer Service Specialist - Rotating Equipment
Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing of highly-engineered equipment for chemical, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Customer Service Specialist – Rotating Equipment
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years’ experience in Service/After-market Departments within an Equipment Manufacturer operating in the Energy, Oil&Gas or Chemical/Petrochemical sector. A previous experience with rotating equipment such as turbines, fans, blowers, pumps or compressors will be considered a remarkable plus.
He/She will join the Service Business Line by reporting to the Head of Service, in order to manage bidding phase activities in direct contact with the customer for parts, repairs, revamping and overhaul, with the aim to support the growth of the organization and increase its service portfolio.
- Check customer technical requirements and define applicable changes to the specifications including the applicable customer general condition;
- Prepare cost calculation and budgetary quotes;
- Define and prepare technical commercial proposals;
- Negotiate with the customer in cooperation with Sales;
- Collaborate with Front Sales in Accounts & Customers management;
- Cover a Project Manager role for main repair/revamping projects;
- Draw up weekly/monthly reports of sales activities and customers’ expectation and prepare quarterly review meeting with the Headquarter;
- Ensure that negotiations are in line with corporate’s commercial, technical and business standards;
- Ensure the projects execution according to customer specifications, applicable industry norms and corporate’s standards and policy, including ISO9001 quality assurance requirements;
- Be active part of the local team organization and processes including Sales, Field Service, Service Workshop to achieve the desired targets.
- Strong proactivity in learning and personal development;
- Good English knowledge, fluent in spoken and written;
- Office suite (Power Point, Excel, Outlook…);
- Negotiation skills (technical and commercial);
- Technical background (Degree in Mechanical or Energy Engineering);
- Strong problem solving skills and multicultural attitude for international environments;
- SAP is plus.
Location: Milan Area.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03