A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Technical Manager PV
Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of GreenYellow, a French company present on four continents and operating in the energy management solutions, particularly in the energy efficiency and renewable energy sector, is looking for a:
Technical Manager PV
Under the responsibility of Europe Operations Director and GreenYellow Italy Country Director, the Project Manager PV will support GreenYellow development and realization of Solar PV projects in Italy.
- Pre-Sales: Site visit if needed and participate to build solid and competitive offers for PV solutions (PPA – Power Purchase Agreement/Solar as a Service);
- Project development: coordination of local supplier/consultants to secure PV project (permitting, local regulation);
- Project in construction: project management (schedule, budget), contract and follow up EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Contracting) companies, construction and O&M contracts and validate quality;
- Project in operation or recently taken over: asset management to analyse PV electricity production if required (Performance Ratio and other KPI…);
- M&A if any: drive technical Due Diligence with external consultants.
- Liaise with Italy Business Development manager and clients to understand their requirements for PV projects;
- Research identify and manage competent local partners (engineering consultants, EPC, O&M…);
- Set up and implement processes to correctly monitor and manage existing assets. Follow performance of recent assets.
- Perform sites visits for top projects (bigger than 3 MWp);
- Liaise with other GreenYellow PV technical teams to share best practices;
- Manage the technical aspects of the projects: construction contract follow up (mainly EPC) and potentially some detailed stud/supplier consultation. Technical and economic validation of the project;
- Lead revamping/upgrade of assets (e.g. following acquisition), managing external consultants;
- Ensure PV plant full commissioning: follow and validate plant commissioning with EPC engineer;
- Work with other team members (sales team) to generate new opportunities through partnerships (EPC in particular), research, networking, account profiling.
- Bachelor and/or MS in the energy, electrical or industrial field, alternatively Mechanical/civil engineering and 5-10 years of experience in Solar PV industry;
- Autonomy in project management and contract management;
- Good technical understanding of PV technology, rooftop PV knowledge will be a strong plus;
- Know-how of Italian C&I (Commercial and Industrial) PV regulation (GSE, Arera, grid connection - DSO, permitting…);
- Italian language, good English proficiency, French will be a plus.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03