A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a company operating in the renewable energy sector, is looking for a:
Origination Associate - Renewables
About the Client: Our Client is a leading fund manager focused on renewable energy, energy transition and sustainable infrastructure investments. Their mission is to drive the change towards a decarbonized economy through focusing our investments into energy transition and sustainability-related assets. The commitment to sustainability not only defines the investments they make but is the ultimate goal of all their actions. Their pioneering team always seeks out innovation in its activities, developing acquisition and financing structures that anticipate the needs of our investors and the future development of the market.
Since its inception in 2006, our client has invested c. EUR 11 billion in the field of energy transition. Its team, composed of over 600 professionals, has expertise in all the relevant aspects of the investment value chain including development, construction, financing, operations and energy management.
The Client, with offices across eleven offices in Europe and South America, is now looking to add an Origination Associate to its the Italian team and to strengthen deal sourcing capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leading team and become part of a rapidly growing success story.
As a member of the Italian based team, this role will focus on supporting the Investment Director in originating new investment opportunities of renewable power generation technologies in Italy.
The ideal candidate should have commercial acumen and analytical skills, in order to research and manage new opportunities (greenfield or M&A).
This role will require a pro-active and pragmatic mindset coupled with an entrepreneurial approach. Hard-work and commitment are required in order to source and execute viable opportunities and become an integral part of the team.
- Performing market research and acquisition targets' analysis;
- Researching, scouting and analyzing new project opportunities (greenfield and M&A), through multiple origination channels;
- Building up and updating the origination database;
- Collaborate with other members of the Milan based and wider European team to evaluate investment opportunities as part of cross functional teams;
- Working with investment and business development teams to implement investment strategies and ensuring objectives are met;
- Building up and managing relationship with the stakeholders involved (developers, authorities, consultants);
- Comply with the company’s code of ethics and employee handbook, all relevant and applicable industry regulations and always behave in an ethical and exemplary manner;
- Participate in team building activities, help to build company’s brand in Italy and Europe, promote the company’s values and engages in community related activities that allow us to give to society back what we have received.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s degree in Economics or Engineering disciplines;
- At least 2-3 years proven experience in development or in M&A (investment experience preferred but not mandatory);
- Track record of originating renewable energy opportunities will be highly advantageous;
- Analytical and presentation skills;
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn quickly and work independently;
- Proven ability to work under pressure, delivering results with tight deadlines and capable of multi-tasking;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Proficient knowledge of Italian and English language;
- Ability to live and work in Italy.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03