A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Greentalent is a recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a global leader in solutions for energy transition and circular economy, including Energy from Waste and Renewable Gas, we are looking for a:
The ideal candidate has a relevant experience in piping design for heavy industrial, power generation or oil&gas plants and he/she is able to work effectively within multidisciplinary and structured engineering teams, dealing with EPC projects worldwide.
- Elaborate the 3D model of the piping in E3D according to the P&IDs;
- Design detailed 3D-models incl. hangers and support;
- Prepare piping stress calculation and pipe support details and criteria;
- Draw piping isometric with bill off material for each drawing, suitable for prefabrication and erection;
- Support detail drawings and location;
- Estimate weight (piping, supports, insulation) / BoQs;
- Ensure that the scope of work complies with internal company work instructions, company
- standards, process engineering requirements, applicable codes (e.g. EN or ASME) as well as contract requirements;
- Mark-up changes on P&IDs and communicate back to Process Engineers;
- Ensure high-quality engineering documents and take a proactive approach to prevent and address quality issues.
- Relevant experience in piping design for industrial plants (oil&gas, power gen, heavy industry);
- Oral and written English proficiency level (any other additional languages is appreciated);
- Apply complex engineering tools, such as E3D, Navisworks, AutoCad;
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD methodology;
- Good awareness and understanding of quality assurance issues;
- Presentation and reporting skills;
- BIM methodology awareness and knowhow (desired);
- Good problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to prioritize workload and to ensure on-time delivery;
- Good communication and coordination skills.
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03