A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Business Developer - Storage
Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a prestigious multinational company that provides EPC services for the natural gas, wind and photovoltaic sectors, we are looking for a:
Business Development Manager
The ideal resource has a Master’s degree in Engineering, law or business, the seniority is flexible. He/she has industry experience in a project development, project administration, project management, contract administration, deal execution, project finance or other commercial role.
- Management of relationships with landlords, tenants and community and public relations in respect of the Project;
- Management of the entire value chain of the permitting phase, following the filling of the documents and the obtainment of the permits;
- Represent the company before local authorities, at political and regulatory level, landowners & local communities, developers, and occasionally offtakers;
- Ensure that the company development team is tracking development status of projects in its pipeline;
- Leading & closing Due Diligences and active red flag solving in order to close and acquire efficiently the projects when reaching RTB to our developers;
- Budgeting and funding management;
- Assist the finance, EPC & accounting teams, to close the respective contract/deals.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with dealing with utilities, distributors and generators and a good network of contacts in those companies;
- Fluent in English & Italian. Spanish will be much appreciated;
- Ability to travel through Italy & Spain to meet stakeholders;
- Solid communication skills;
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03