A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Contract Manager - Renewables
Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a prestigious multinational company that provides EPC services for the natural gas, wind and photovoltaic sectors, we are looking for a:
Contract Manager – Renewables
The ideal resource has a degree in business administration, economics, legal or equivalent, he/she has at least 5 years of experience in a contract management role, has knowledge of the energy markets, market rules application and its operators. The candidate will work in Contract Management department managing all contracts related to energy sales concluded by the company in the UK energy and environmental market.
- Drafting and management of all contracts concluded by Energy Management & Sales mainly in UK as far as in other foreign countries (PPA, market access contracts, energy supply to off-taker…);
- Ensuring the compliance to the requirements of the internal authorization process regarding counterparties and contracts;
- Monitoring market regulations;
- Supporting Sales department in the review of contracts;
- Working with big players in the European electricity market by managing the contracts provision and any further specific needs;
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the energy markets (UK and Nordic mkt);
- Previous experience on relationship management with TSO/Grid Operator/Market Operator and energy market + network and contacts related to the energy market and its operators (including utilities);
- Office Tools–advanced use of Excel and word. Good use of other tools (PPT...). Basic use of ERP system (SAP);
- Flexible approach to changes, good stress management, analysis and problem solving skills;
- An advanced knowledge of English is required.
Location: Edimburgh, United Kingdom
The job listing is open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03