A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Project Manager - Permitting and Biodiversity
Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of ERM, a global environmental consultancy company, is looking for a:
Project Manager – Permitting and Biodiversity
The ideal candidate is an experienced environmental consultant with strong project management, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA, ESIA, AIA, or VIA) and permitting skills. A previous experience of delivering biodiversity, critical habitat assessment or marine ecology related services will be considered a plus.
He/She will join a global and multidisciplinary project team, by supporting the delivery of large-scale capital development projects, including for renewables, infrastructure and Oil&Gas decommissioning-related works.
- Undertake assessments to evaluate and mitigate potential impacts on the marine and land environment from capital development projects;
- Develop strong relationships and communicate clearly with peers, colleagues, clients and sub-contractors within and outside the Southern Europe Business Unit.
- Deliver high-quality reporting to meet the needs of the clients and regulatory requirements;
- Manage a number of projects and proposals both from the project management and the technical point of view;
- Assist in identifying, securing and managing new opportunities;
- Support the development of the company’s junior biodiversity consultants through coaching and mentoring.
- Strong background in environmental consultancy, environmental regulation or industry;
- Demonstrable project management experience;
- Strong interest in marine and coastal ecosystems, potential threats, and strategies for protection and conservation of marine habitats and/or critical habitats.
- Excellent English knowledge, fluent in written and spoken;
- Excellent report writing, data collation and management/presentation skills;
- Motivated to proactively contribute to a team environment, share knowledge, skills and ideas;
- Geographic Information System experience will be evaluated as a plus.
Our job offers are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03