A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of SUEZ, a global leader in the water treatment industry, is looking for a:
The ideal candidate has a solid background in Engineering & Construction with a proven experience in managing complex engineering activities.
As Engineering Manager, he/she will lead the Engineering Team across the various stages of EP and EPC projects.
- Manage the workload of the team from his/her assigned project and ensure the availability of skills required for the project he/she is responsible for;
- Establish, together with the Engineering Director, which he/she depends operationally, the engineering budget for his/her project. Controls expenses and makes necessary adjustments;
- Fix, together with the Engineering Director, the project Objectives based on the assigned operational KPIs;
- Develop the project engineering execution strategy associated with the costing;
- Guarantee the continuity of the engineering strategy developed during the proposal phase and ensures compliance with procedures Engineering department during the project implementation;
- Coordinate his/her activity with the Project manager assigned to project he/she is carrying out.
- 10+ years of experience in operational management of complex engineering activities;
- Master Degree in engineering disciplines, preferred environmental, chemical, mechanical;
- Familiarity with process engineering in water treatment field;
- Very good command of the various stages of an EP or EPC project;
- Ability to execute and implement transverse medium and long-term projects;
- Full knowledge of mechanical engineering and fundamental understanding in water hydraulics and chemistry;
- Familiarity with pumps, blowers and piping design;
- Multidisciplinary approach, strong engineering aptitude, attention to details and ability to overview complex systems;
- Capability to carry out documentation for project execution, according to project schedule and target;
- Experience in coordinating technical resources;
- Fluency in Italian and English, French shall be a plus.
Strong leadership skills, team working spirit and wide abstraction capabilities are preferred.
Our job offers are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03