A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Senior Process Engineer - Water Treatment
Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of SUEZ, a global leader in the water treatment industry, is looking for a:
Senior Process Engineer
The ideal candidate is an experienced Process Engineer with environmental background and strong experience in water treatment industry (D&B or O&M activities).
He/she will be responsible for the engineering control and progress related to the assigned job.
- Develop engineering (process and basic definition) mainly for wastewater and sludge infrastructure projects: heat and energy balance, process flow diagram, first issue of P&ID, process description & control narrative, process data definition for equipment and instruments;
- Work with the rest of engineering team to develop and complete the process discipline package;
- Work with site teams to analyse, elaborate and discuss the process data with aim of pant optimization in term of performance, energy and costs;
- Support the proposal team for the process line definition, to fix and validate and freeze the input, output and guarantee of the plant to be quoted.
- 10+ years of experience in process engineering as for water treatment industry;
- Master Degree in chemical or environmental engineering;
- Robust knowledge in process Engineering applied to wastewater & sludge treatment, potable water is a plus;
- Microsoft Office package, AutoCAD is a plus;
- Experience on site to support commissioning and start-up operations;
- Experience in process data analysis aimed to optimization and debottlenecking;
- Excellence coordination skills and team working approach;
- Fluency in Italian and English, French is a plus.
Our job offers are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03