A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Field Service Technician
Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing of highly-engineered equipment for chemical, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Field Service Technician - Compressor Plants
As a Field Service Technician, the candidate will join the Service Department and he/she will be involved in a wide range of technical tasks including erection, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting of compressor plants.
Key Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Supervision at site for erection, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up of new compressor plants, including preparation of daily technical reports;
- Maintenance of reciprocating compressors at site (gas side and motion work), including preparation of daily or final technical reports;
- Troubleshooting and site surveys for compressor’s diagnosis;
- Check parts inventory and draw up spare list according to the scope of work;
- Plan main site job milestones and target to carry out the service activity in timely fashion;
- During the on-site activity, establish a proper and effective daily communication with customers to meet their expectations and following all safety requirements;
- Regular and effective communication with internal office;
- Responsible for organization and administrative duties which are connected to the job.
- Minimum High School Diploma in mechanical / technical disciplines;
- Minimum 7/10 years’ experience in the field of mechanical maintenance, preferably in reciprocating / rotating machines;
- Service orientation, enjoy working with people from different nationalities and possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical design;
- Computer literate and familiar with MS-Office applications;
- Initiative, pro-activeness and willingness to travel mainly in South Europe, North Africa and Middle East.
Our job offers are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03