A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Job opportunities details.
Legal Counsel- Renewables
Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf prestigious companies that provide EPC services for the natural gas, wind and photovoltaic sectors, we are looking for a:
The ideal resource has a Bachelor in legal studies (1st and 2nd state examination (Volljurist) with above average results. He/she has relevant professional experience of at least 2 years as an advisor in the field of renewable energies.
- Advising staff and management on day-by-day business and general civil, commercial and public law issues (related to the projects in development, construction and operation);
- Providing support in contract-related areas: review and negotiation of project related agreements;
- Management of civil claims and alignment with external legal counsels;
- Close alignment with legal team in Germany, cooperation and exchange with all departments and being an integral member of the global legal team.
Skills & Requirements:
- Understanding of relevant laws and procedures with regard to renewable energy projects;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- German and English at a business fluent level (CEFR C1);
- Ability to work as part of a team and good communicational skills;
- Self-reliant and solution-oriented way of working.
Our job offers are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03